Review Policy

Cat and Mouse Reading...is currently open to receiving requests to read Advance Reading Copies and Review Copies. I will consider all genres suitable for children and within the age range of pre-schoolers up to the end of middle range, I do not read YA. However, picture books, concept books, early readers, middle range, poetry and non fiction are welcome.


 Paper copies of books are preferred. I will give an honest review in exchange but reserve the right to write frankly. I am not receiving recompense for any reviews which are in my own words.

I do not use a grading system but will set out my personal opinion of the book. This blog is my hobby. I cannot promise to agree to every review request but will consider queries.

If I agree to read your book, I will endeavour to post a review within two months. If a different timescale is needed e.g. due to publication dates, please feel free to discuss this with me. If after reading your book, I feel unable to post a review, I will let you know. Acceptance of a book does not mean that I will post a review.

Most of the books which I review are purchased by me or are library books. I will disclose the source of any other books within the review. Book reviews are posted on Cat and Mouse Reading... and Goodreads. Any requests should be directed to catandmousereading@gmail.com.

Marianne




Comments

Popular Posts